Service Membership – (Membership Fee – $25.00 per year incl. GST)
Service Membership is the RSL membership that caters for those who have served in the Armed Forces. To join as a Service Member you must be over the age of 18 and comply with one of the following:
- Served in any of the Australian Defence Forces in any conflict.
- Served not less than 6 months in the regular or reserve Australian Defence Force (unless discharged before 6 months due to illness or injury whilst in the service)
- Completed a period of National Service in the Australian Defence Force.
- Served in the defence forces of any country that is a part of the Commonwealth.
- Served in the Defence Forces of the Country who is an Ally of Australia.
- Are an Australian citizen & has served in the Defence Force of any country allied to Australia.
Morwell RSL Service Members are Entitled to the Following Benefits:
- Enter the club without the need to “Sign-In” & are able to “Sign-In” guests.
- Use any of the club facitlities including
- Members Lounge
- Billiard & Pool Tables
- Courtesy Bus
- Gaming Room
- Function Room Hire
- Complimentary tea & coffee is always available.
- Free entry into selected prize draws on most Wednesday & Friday evenings.
- Full access to member’s facilities & prices at over 80 licensed RSL venues throughout Victoria.
- Full voting rights & the ability to stand for any elected position within the RSL in Victoria, from a Sub-Branch committee person to the State President (with qualifications of committee service).
- The opportunity to continue to enjoy the spirit of comradeship experienced during your service in the Armed Forces with other serving or Ex Defence Force members & their families.
- Receive the quarterly RSL journal (Mufti) issued by the Victorian State Branch of the RSL.
- Discounts on a wide range of electrical appliances, whitegoods & computers, care tyres & car batteries etc.
- The opportunity to participate in a number of RSL sporting & social activities.
- The right to wear the time honoured RSL badge.