Affiliate Membership – (Membership Fee – $25.00 per year Incl. GST)
Affiliate Membership is the RSL membership that caters mainly for family members of serving and ex-service men and women. Its purpose is to provide a form of RSL membership that generally maintains the “bloodlines” of those who have served their country in both peace and war. To join as an Affiliate Member you must be over the age of 18 and comply with one of the following:
- Related to a Service or Life Member of the RSL.
- Related to a person who at the time of his/her death was eligible throught their Australian Defence Service to be a member of the RSL.
- Served a minimum of 6 months in the Police Force, Fire Bregade, Ambulance Service, or State Embergency Service (and provide certified evidence of service by a Senior Officer).
Morwell RSL Affiliate Members are Entitled to the Following Benefits:
- Enter the club without the need to “Sign-In” and are able to “Sign-In” guests.
- Use any of the club facilities including:
- Members Lounge
- Billiard & Pool Tables
- Courtesy Bus
- Gaming Room
- Function Room Hire
- Complimentary tea & coffee is always available.
- Free entry into selected price draws on most Wednesday & Friday evenings.
- Full access to member’s facilities & prices at over 80 licensed RSL venues thorughout Victoria.
- The right to vote on most matters pertaining to the Morwell RSL Sub-Branch
- The ability to serve on the Morwell RSL Sub-Branch committee. (Max 25% of committee membership)
- The opportunity to enjoy the spirit of comradeship with other serving or ex serving members of the Defence Forces & their families.
- Receive the quartely RSL journal (Mufti) issued by the Victorian State Branch of the RSL.
- Discounts on a wide range of electrical appliances, whitegoods & computers, car tyres & car batteries etc.
- The opportunity to participate in a number of RSL sporting & social activities.
- The right to wear the RSL Affiliate badge.